with Picatinny Rail Mount
NO-SHOT ZERO SIGHT-IN
Easy sight-in integration for accurate calibrations.
Collimates and de-magnifies the display end of the optic to optimize for use with a magnified day optic.
DIGITAL OLED DISPLAY
640×480 OLED offers a pixel-to-pixel match with the sensor for the clearest possible image.
12 MICRON TECHNOLOGY
Incredible image quality and 42% increase in magnification over 17-micron sensors.
60 HZ FRAME-RATE SYSTEM
Minimizes lag for fast-moving scenes.
The Trijicon SNIPE-IR® is designed to become one with your optical day sight, both on the battlefield and on the hunting field. The thermal scope’s NO-SHOT ZERO feature makes it simple to verify boresight when attached.
- Length x Width x Height: 7.4 in x 2.95 in x 3 in (187.96mm x 74.93mm x 76.2mm)
- Weight: 24.6 oz. (697.4g)
- Magnification: 2.5x
- Day Reticle Color: Black / White Adaptive
- Night Reticle Color: Black / White Adaptive
- Illumination Source: LED
- Power Source: 2 CR123 Batteries
- Battery Life: Aprox. 2 hours per battery
- Eye Relief: 1.06 in. (26.92mm)
- Field of View (degrees): 12°
- Mount: Mini D-LOC
- Finish: Matte Black
- Operating Temperature: -40F to +131F (-40c to 55c)
- Sensor Type: Uncooled Vox (Vanadium Oxide)
- Digital Zoom: 8X
- Sensor Resolution: 640×480
- Sensor Pixel Pitch: 12 µm
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz / 60 Hz
- Video Output: Analog RS-170 (with Optional Cable)
In the Box
- Mini Picatinny Rail Mount
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- 2 CR123 Batteries
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Warranty Card
- Hard Case