1x Base Magnification / 8x Digital Zoom, No Mount
VERSATILE BY DESIGN
Choose from handheld, helmet-mounted or rifle-mounted IR-PATROL® systems.
THUMBSTICK SYSTEM CONTROLLER
Our fully ruggedized, weatherproof, multi-directional thumbstick control comes standard. Unlike most conventional buttons, the IR-PATROL® controls are large and easy to find in complete darkness.
The IR-PATROL® comes with an easy-to-control polarity mode that lets you switch between three levels of white hot and three levels of black hot.
OUTSTANDING IMAGE QUALITY
Powered by a state-of-the-art 640×480, 12 micron, 60 Hz thermal core.
Trijicon IR-PATROL® IRMO-100 Thermal Monocular has advanced ability to process images with brilliantly sharp detail, and a user-friendly, icon-based menu system for intuitive navigation.Whether your mission is searching for a suspect or securing your position, the Trijicon IR-PATROL® is the ideal multipurpose thermal imaging monocular. It’s compact, lightweight, rugged and offers some of the most advanced performance options on the market. Choose from handheld, helmet-mounted or rifle-mounted IR‑PATROL systems.
- Length x Width x Height: 5.95 in x 2 in x 2.95 in. (151.13mm x 50.8mm x 74.93mm)
- Weight: 16 oz. (453.59g)
- Magnification: 1x
- Illumination Source: LED
- Power Source: 1 CR123 Battery
- Battery Life: Aprox. 2 hours per battery
- Eye Relief: 1.06 in. (26.92mm)
- Field of View (degrees): 22°
- Mount: Tripod Interface
- Diopter Range: -6 / +2
- Finish: Matte Black
- Operating Temperature: -40F to +131F (-40c to 55c)
- Sensor Type: Uncooled Vox (Vanadium Oxide)
- Digital Zoom: 8X
- Sensor Resolution: 640×480
- Sensor Pixel Pitch: 12 µm
- Focal Length: 19mm
- Frame Rate: 30 Hz / 30 Hz